Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy 400th to Me!

Blogger shows that I've published 399 posts, so this is number 400!  Apparently I have a lot of bs out there in the world

I think back about how many posts that I began and scrapped because the ideas didn't fully evolve or the topic was stale after 24 hours.  Let's face it, I'm not breaking any news on this bad boy, but if I'm talking about something that happened a week ago, I might as well move on because a million others have trampled it to death.

I've contemplated many different directions to take this blog over the past couple years.  Nothing really resonates strongly enough beyond just putting my random thoughts out there.  I read about a dozen blogs religiously.  A good majority of them are humor blogs, fewer are tech/web/news type of blogs.  I am drawn to them for a reason and would love to be able to twist my thoughts into the continuous laugh fests they seem to produce.  Sadly, I have a much more subtle or indistinguishable humor. 

So I lean on work and my family at ton for inspiration.  That keeps this more like a journal than anything.  So since we're about to have triplets in addition to our two little hellians, I guess I should stick to what I know.  Every once and a great while, I'll drop my wife and kids' names, but I'd always been paranoid about creepy web stalker crap.  Really, I don't think it's as big of an issue, so let me introduce you to the fam.



So rarely do you find a picture of all four of us!

My beautiful wife, Tina, almost 18 weeks pregnant with our triplets.

Berlin, almost 3 years old.

Declan, 15 months old.

For those of you who do read my little updates to the world, thank you.  For those of you yet to stumble upon it, I hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dorn! What a beautiful, gorgeous family you have! Love your children's names and your wife looks so lovely and content...not an easy thing to project when you're carrying triplets!

    Triplets!?! And you're wondering if you'll have anything to write about? Seriously???

    Happy #400, my cyber-friend! And no worries...no stalking here. I'm lucky I can find my way home every day.

    ReplyDelete