Sunday, May 22, 2011

Video Killed The Radio Star

Well former wannabe radio star.  I need some advice, purdy please!  I have a bunch of digital videos we've filmed over the past few years of the kids and whatnot.  I'd like to edit some of them together.  Maybe put some music behind them, you know simple Youtube crap. 

I don't have any software for it.  I don't know where to begin looking either.  I don't want to over purchase. But I also don't want to buy the cheapest thing and be disappointed and have to find another solution later on.  I'll be honest, I couldn't even begin to figure out the criteria to judge existing software. 

I want something simple and user friendly but will create videos that aren't crap an iPad would reject.  Or was that an iPad could create?  Either way, you folks on the other side of the Internet surely have more experience than I do.  So, I'd greatly appreciate your guidance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment