Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I've never been one to pull pranks of friends for April Fools even though I've had ideas pop in my head the whole year through.  Well, except when I worked in the restaurant industry, we pranked each other all day, but nothing super planned.  My wife assured me that there will be no "we're pregnant calls" today to put this fool into a tailspin!

I've been mulling over pranking one of my best store operators. Walking in to tell them about a customer calling me with a giant complaint that I can't find any alternative but to demand their keys immediately. On second thought, while he has a good sense of humor and I know I can pull it off, I don't know if it's worth it. Scare the bejezus out of him for what? My own enjoyment.  Probably not a good idea.

Yep, I just realized I'm an old fuddy duddy.  Then again, the boss is on vacation, so I don't have to worry about him getting a complaint call until after it all settles down. 

You pranking anyone this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment