Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Uninspired. So Here's A Good Song To Get You Through The Day.

We've been working on reshaping the house for so many weeks now, I should have loads to talk about.  Every weekend for a solid month we've gone out and done something exciting.  Yet this little part of my world doesn't seem like the right place to share it.  Not that you guys shouldn't know any of it.  It's just that none of it is exciting enough or funny enough to even try to pull together.  Maybe I need a new creative edge.  I've been mulling around some ideas for the other blog I started at the beginning of the year and to date have only posted 3 times and haven't looked back.  I don't want to call this a rut, I just might need a few more days of inspiration gathering!

My muses might be the problem too.  I've found myself listening to crappy top 40 with incessant regularity.  So I'll try to redeem myself with by leaving you with a song that I have grown to love even though it's unbelievably simple and sickeningly catchy!

Foster the People
"Pumped Up Kicks"


No comments:

Post a Comment