Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Doppelgänger in da Haus!

We've watched some random movies on Netflix streaming lately.  The other day I saw Ari Graynor in a flick and swore I was watching Ke$ha.  I'm sorry Ms. Graynor, I know that's a low blow and was an opinion/mistake that could have been kept to myself, but it's out there now.  You can find some solace in the fact that as far as I've (not actually) heard, you're reputation isn't one of a skanky party whore!

Take a look for yourself.  I still see it, just slap some Vegas skank on Ari and bam you got Kesha!

As an avid Fringe Fan, I should have known better...

Then again, what's another famous blond twentysomething?

4 comments:

  1. I can totally see it. Is Fringe pretty good? (Not that I think you'd watch a show if it was awful...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it really is. Think X-Files with the Sci-Fi Amped up! Top notch Nerd-ertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy me some Nerd-ertainment, so I'll have to check that one out. Do I need to start at the beginning, or can I jump in midstream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They recap each episode and about 25% aren't strictly on the overlaying plot line, so yes you can jump in...but there'll be a lot of questions...sadly I guess that means the shorter answer is no.

    ReplyDelete