Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Dad Reviews

It's a new year and I'm ready to try another new venture.  This one is coming in the form of a new blog.  I'd like to begin reviewing kid's products.  I'll admit I'm not quite sure where I want this to ultimately lead but it's certainly something I have a current working knowledge base for. 

I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts.  I've outlined a rough drafted ratings system and category break down.  These types of things aren't objective but I'd like to attempt keeping it useful to other parents.  I know my wife and I research products a lot before purchasing them especially when there is a large price tag involved.  We also researched tons of stuff when we were venturing into unknown territory...you know, diaper rashes, introducing food, car seat upgrades and what not.

Here's the link.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.  And if you have any idea how to create side bar items that are custom but dummy proof, I'd love a nudge in the right direction! 

Hope 1-1-11 was great for you, I know I'm happy it's Saturday and I don't have to go back to work tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it. I have another blog on my mind, too. Think it's a unique angle. But not sure I can pull it off in terms of time and effort.

    I'll leave all diaper rash coverage to you, though. So no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dive in; time is relative! And thanks, I've got the Butt Paste when needed.

    ReplyDelete