Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Sights

I wish I could snap off photos of every random thing I run across that stops me in my tracks.  Unfortunately, I don't always have the speed nor the balls to fire off "People of Wal-Mart" style photos.  Instead you get to see my crappy iPhone images...worse, most of these are from my relative's homes this past week!  Enjoy!

 Nothing says Merry Christmas like Edible Poop and Pee!


 Almost bought these for my cousin.  
Then I remembered life isn't actually a John Hughes Movie.


 One Christmas Gift I really wanted but didn't get.
I Love Bacon!


This is the kind of destruction the Terrible Two's can get you.
Within 24 hours of being at my wife's grandmother's house.


At what point do you go from just leaving a pair of boots by the fireplace for the night
to having the hearth become your shoe closet?
And no, this was not St. Nicholas Tag!


What natural disaster is she stockpiling for?
Or do they get this bad?
Never mind, I don't want to know.



Hey kids! The newest Christmas Party Game!
Hang the Star on Santa's Dong!
Seriously...WTF?
Oh, and is that a riding crop in his hands?



I love you guys...but when I saw this picture I just died!
Is my uncle George Costanza?


Stopped for an incredible breakfast at Timmy's before leaving T-Town.
You know it's good and Southern when Chicken Fried Steak and Pork Chops are Side Items!


No comments:

Post a Comment