Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios 2010!

2010 was a super busy year for me.  My daughter began walking and talking.  My wife gave me a son!  We traveled all over the US.  While we may have struggled financially, we've just learned to live on less.  As a family we've grown stronger.  I continue to be amazed by my wife's strength and the brightness of my children. 


Here's to a great 2011!  Wishing you and yours the best as well!


As a side note: I called tech support today and realized it was just past one.  Knowing he was in India and 12 and a half hours ahead of me that put him just after midnight...2011!  I asked him if they'd done any celebrating for the new year.  He told me there were still fireworks going off outside.  He was genuinely jovial and joking with me about the new year there and soon to be here.  I think he had a little sumtin' sumtin' to drink because well, if you've ever called Bangalore for help before...you probably weren't in the mood to joke either!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment