Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 23 - Something You Wish You Had Done In Your Life

I've come up with several business ventures/ideas that my procrastination has allowed to slip out of my grasp.  I wish I had tried any or all of them.  I am definitely more the type to work for a corporation so I can have the stability and benefits.  That said, I'd love to be able to have my own thing working as well.  Like a back up plan or a "what I really enjoy" side gig.

My wife has stayed at home with the kids for the last year and a half.  We've been trying to figure out what we can do to supplement our income.  While a couple of my ideas would still work, they'd all require my dedication that's just not possible right now.  So she's been more than toying around with the idea of turning her sewing/crafting into a business.  I'm still an active part here, but it's not mine.

This is going to sound childish.  I can't believe she's going to have her own business before I do.  I've backed out of opportunities that were iffy, but I've also literally just let an idea sit and do nothing.

I wish I had pursued my ideas and dreams.  I know it's not too late.  I just wish by this point I wasn't in the wishing mode.  Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment