Monday, October 4, 2010

Sexy Again.

I ran across the past couple seasons worth of Dolce & Gabbana ads as well as the latest they'll be running with Madonna as the Matriarch of a mid century Italian family.

Honestly, I haven't found this woman attractive since the late 90's.  I know, in many circles that's blasphemy.  I'm not looking to impress anyone with my loving devotion to the one and only Madge. 

These however have rekindled a childhood crush...shhh, don't tell the wife!
Is it crazy that her as a tarty housewife works for me?

Ah well.  I doubt I'm alone.  Here are the rest that I could dig up...no clue what's from which season.














What's your opinion?  Does the lady still got it?  Does this erase the damage done by a 50 year old in spandex leotards?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have a crush on Madonna. You have a crush on a very talented Photoshop user. Sorry to break that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photoshop or not, the images and fantasy are still there and fit the bill. I'd be afraid to see most stars in person. I'm sure those diamond necklaces would undoubtedly look rather more like Mardi Gras beads in the gutter upon closer inspection.

    ReplyDelete