Friday, October 22, 2010

The World Needed This?

Can I just say that I am at least happy that disgusting beard is gone...somewhat.  How did every casting director, director and producer think it was the look they were going for in every stinking movie?  And no, I have absolutely nothing against facial hair.  In fact I grow out a beard or goatee for a few months and then go clean shaven for a few months.  I get bored and can't do much with my hair, so my face becomes my canvas in a way.  I just got super tired of his.

Now that that's out of the way.  What this man will do for comedy is great.  Zach, just don't take it too far and get a tattoo of yourself like Steve O did.  Or a facial tattoo like your buddy Mike Tyson, oh wait, his wasn't for a laugh, it was to scare the crap out of all of us...as if being a boxer twice our size, raping women, serving time and biting of another giant man's ear didn't do it for us.

Here is Zach Galifianakis's Swimsuit calendar from Vanity Fair.

Here he is in a "normal" shoot for Vanity too.

And back to the bleeding from the eyes.

This one was just to make sure both eyes were hemoraging.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, God! That is freakin' hilarious! And I do believe my eyes are bleeding as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that his facial expressions make it seem like he's taking it seriously.

    ReplyDelete