Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homemade is Best - Ikea Cookbook

Ikea has a new cookbook for baking.  The photos that were taken for it are awesome.  Carl Kleiner photographed the ingredients and products.  Evelina Bratell arranged these unique patterns that are works of art on their own. 

Admittedly, Ikea has always had a stylish flare.
These just really struck me as genius in their simplicity.  I wish I'd come up with it.


It is titled “Hembakat är Bäst” (Homemade is Best).

What do you think? http://www.carlkleiner.com/





















2 comments:

  1. Well, I think they're fabulous! I also love IKEA...they're very modern and contemporary and streamlined...everything I admire in an ad campaign and a design.

    I say, "Bravo!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to think about how much stuff in my home is from Ikea. Then again, given my predilection for Mexican and Indian imported furniture about 5 years ago, there is at least a healthy balance of rustic and modern in my house right now.

    ReplyDelete