Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bumper Stickers and Car Art

It's always the crazies, no?
This gem (Not Jem...Hello!)  It's Barbie!  This Barbie Wrapped Hummer is a resident in Round Rock/Austin, TX.  I think women have just as hard of a time growing up as men do. 
There is a guy at the local farmers market whose car I really need to snap off a photo of .  He's a little crazy, so I've avoided doing so because I don't want to get stuck in a conversation with him.  His car looks a little something like this, only crappier and even the windows are covered in bumper stickers.
How did this one slip past the DMV?
Oh yeah, probably the same way this one did...Washington Post article tells all about it. 

I wouldn't have ever figured it out.  I am not surprised though that someone saw this vehicular decoration and decided to figure out what the license plate meant.  Apparently CV is Confederate Veteran and 88 is the numerical equivalent to HH or Heil Hitler! When I was first taking a look though, I was trying to piece together 1 = I, 4C = foresee, but stalled out there.  I think it's a stretch to say the least, but whatever.

Like I said, it's always the crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment