Friday, March 5, 2010

Floyd's Barbershop

I'm a loyal customer to hair stylists. Jonnie Warner cut my hair in Tulsa from my junior year in high school til we moved down to Austin 6 years ago. It took a few tries, but I found someone I really liked named Trent Lightfoot in Austin. His work wasn't always spot on, but if we are going off percentages, he blows Professional Baseball Players out of the water!
^
In an effort to cut back on expenses, I abandoned him. I've been going to Sport Clips for about 5 months now. With their little loyalty card it's considerably cheaper, but so is the hair cut. I'm not a fan of the 90-mile-an-hour-chatty-cathies working my head.
Floyd's Barbershop opened up recently down the road from me. I decided to give them a shot. It's hip and Rachel did a great job on my hair. The first time in a long time Tina complimented my hair after a cut! Here's the rub, I'm only saving $5 from what I was paying Trent. Hmmm, is it worth the abandonment?

No comments:

Post a Comment