Saturday, January 23, 2010

Your Safer Banking Solution

Somethings have to be seen to be believed. My aunt found this "piggy bank" at an estate sale. It is cast iron with working parts. It is a white dentist pulling a tooth from a black man's mouth. The dentist is half crawled up on top of the guy in the chair. You put the coin in the dentist's pocket and press the button to engage the action. As he removes the tooth, the patient falls backward. As that happens the dentist, holding a bloody tooth, also falls back and the coin drops from his pocket into the bank. I couldn't quit laughing. Berlin kept clapping to have it go again. It makes a loud knock as both players fall backward. I'm sure there is a bad racial undertone that I don't get.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual advertising company, I suggest you check out Chitika.

    ReplyDelete