Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OMG I Can't Wait for "V"

I love Sci-Fi. My parents and I watched "V" when I was a kid. "Alien Nation," "Star Trek: The Next Generation," "X-Files," and "Quantum Leap."

These shows captivated me. I have to admit, the sci-fi of recent years has truly stepped up the genre's game. I got into Fringe last year and have been following it. It replaced the loss of X-Files. Flashforward has me watching intently, but I'm affraid of the utter disappointment as the date approaches when we have the flashforward catch up. I'll enjoy it while it's around and try not to be so pessimistic for now.
I never got into "Lost" and think I'll watch them on Netflix and see if I want to catch up on the hype once these others go on hiatus.

But for now, a third Sci-Fi show is plenty. PLEASE LET "V" LIVE UP TO THE PEDESTAL I'VE PLACED IT ON FROM MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment